Annie Tsang is a Registered Dietitian who believes strongly in motivational interviewing as an effective counselling strategy to support her clients in making realistic changes. She is a member of the College of Dietitians of British Columbia and Dietitians of Canada.
Annie has extensive experiences in the area of mental health, emotional and disorder eating, gut health, prenatal health, and hormonal health. She is currently working at the Eating Disorder Program in Richmond and BC Cancer Agency. She is passionate about her work and is always looking for ways to provide quality services to her clients. Stay tuned as she creates upcoming group programs and classes that might benefit you.
Subscribe to www.nutritionwell.co to receive weekly recipe and nutrition blog posts.
Annie can help you discover how to eat with awareness, manage cravings, love your body and build a peaceful relationship with food.
Annie provides nutrition counseling and support for a variety of health conditions and challenges including:
- Emotional eating and disordered eating behaviors
- Mood Disorders
- Hormonal health – PCOS, hormone imbalance, endometriosis, fertility
- Healthy weight management
- Digestive disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis, constipation, acid reflux, diverticulitis)
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
- Cancer nutrition
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Bone and joint health (osteoporosis, osteopenia, arthritis, gout)
- Heart disease, cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Diabetes (Type I and II, Gestational, Pre-diabetes)
- Sports and fitness nutrition
For corporations, I offer the following:
- Lunch and learns
- Nutrition seminars and presentations
- Nutrition Kiosk
- Food Demos
Or if you are just looking to improve your nutrition and feel healthier but are not sure where to start, she can review your diet for missing or lacking nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Annie provides services in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin. She believes food is the nourishment that drives our emotions, energy, and self-esteem. She can assist and support your nutrition goals based on your specific needs and readiness to change. As a Registered Dietitian, she can provide you with information and feedback that are evidence-based.
Annie’s private practice is driven by her shared core values as a business and an individual:
Integrity: “I strive for wholesome outcomes”
Individuality: “Everyone is a unique individual who deserves personalized recommendations”
Respect: “I respect each of my customer’s values and beliefs”
Continual Improvement: “Never stop learning”
Passion: “Dream big”